Apple Cider VInegar Benefits: Apple cider vinegar is a vinegar type made from apple or cider and has amber color, in pale to medium color. The beauty secrets are plenty and to begin with are:
Prepare a detox mask by adding Apple cider vinegar a tablespoon to any clay mask. It helps detoxify and exfoliate your skin. Apple cider vinegar balances the skin pH level, offering a smooth, glowing skin. Even dipping into Apple cider vinegar a cotton bud and applying it on the pimples on your face dries the zits quickly as it balances the skin pH level.
Whip a DIY foot soak by adding water 2 parts to one part of Apple cider vinegar. Soak your feet for 15 minutes in this mixture and enjoy a refreshing experience. The Apple cider vinegar exfoliating properties removes dead skin from the feet.
Adding shine to your hair is possible using Apple cider vinegar. Mixing ACV in equal parts helps rinse your hair with the right shampoo. Leave for a few minutes before rinsing using plain water.
Mix add Apple cider vinegar to water in equal parts and soak for 10 minutes your nail in this mixture. Then, rinse off with water to enjoy healthy, bright, shiny, and clean nails.
Incorrect shaving leaves ingrown hair and skin bumps. Apply Apple cider vinegar with a cotton pad over your skin. Allow it to dry and rinse using plain water.
Mix Apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts and spray over affected areas during the day as a sunburnt skin relief. Use Apple cider vinegar for smooth glowing skin. It works as a facial toner.
Apple cider vinegar for skin
Know here girls what apple cider vinegar can do you:
- Add Apple cider vinegar one large cup to your bath and immerse for 20 minutes giving a soothing bath soak. It protects your skin layer and restores any upset balance.
- Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid and natural alpha hydroxyl acids that stimulate blood flow. It brightens the skin. Apply Apple cider vinegar with water two cups over your dry, clean face. It works as the best skin-brightening toner.
- Grab Apple cider vinegar a capful and dab it as post-shave lotion. It helps after shaving to tighten pores. It helps to calm irritated skin and leaves a silky soft face.
Many more secrets that everyone should know…
- Get a glowing, flawless complexion with Apple cider vinegar. It helps to balance the skin PH levels. Merely adding a capful on your palm and cleansing your face is enough to get the flawless complexion.
- Remove skin tags without surgery; just use Apple cider vinegar naturally.
- Cold sores are embarrassing and spread fast, so it is a must to act fast, so that it disappears. Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties and its anti-bacterial properties keep the area free and clean from infection and reduce the swelling.
- Treats acne-prone skin by reducing the breakouts. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties fight the bad bacteria sitting under the skin surface and balance the skin pH levels.
- Reduces cellulite on using it on areas, thereby promotes oxygen supply, circulation and collagen production, diminishing the cellulite appearance. Apple cider vinegar has minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Bruise healer as the anti-inflammatory properties of Apple cider vinegar helps calming damaged skin and it helps increase the circulation, thereby promotes healing.
- Add half vinegar to a large glass and add half water and pour at a time over the head, massage the scalp. Repeat it as a preventative measure and tackle the dandruff.
- Freshen with mouthwash by giving a good swirl of Apple cider vinegar in your mouth. It will eliminate any odor causing bacteria or lingering smell.
- Whiten your teeth by gargling in the morning before brushing. It removes the surface stains. Mix Apple cider vinegar 1 tsp in a cup of water, and gargle, it works as a less severe treatment.
See More: Papaya Health Benefits |